- 1 kg of dried and seeds-filtered berries
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1-2 glasses of plain water
- 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- The berries are washed and blended. Add 1-2 glasses of water to the blended paste so that the mixture easier can be easily filtered.
- Since especially the blackberries, the raspberries and the gooseberries have quite big seeds, they must be removed. In order to remove them, pass the liquid of the blender through a fine sieve or squeegee.
- The resulting juice after filtration is weighed. Measure for every 1 litre of juice, 1 kg of sugar.
- Mix the juice with the sugar and 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a pot, and simmer, from the moment it starts to boil, no more than 5-10 minutes. Pour the syrup hot into bottles/jars. If you want to keep the syrup for a longer time, then sterilize the jars in the oven or using the bain-marie method
- If you want to consume the syrup in the next few days from the preparation, just boil for a few seconds and then pour hot into jars/bottles.