- 50 g of butter
- 1 parsley bunch
- 1 breadstick
For flavoured croutons
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- peppercorn and crushed pepper
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 onions
- 2 parsley roots
- 1 kg of ceps
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive paste
- For starters, clean the mushrooms, cut-off the caps, clean the skin and wash thoroughly. The same goes for the tails of the mushrooms. Wash them well and then let to drain into the sieve.
- Separately, clean the onion and the parsley root, wash and boil in water with salt. Add the mushrooms and let them simmer, in a pot covered with a lid.
- In the meantime, cut the breadstick into slices and then into cubes and prepare the ingredients for the flavoured sauce. Wash the parsley, clean the garlic and mix with butter, salt and a little bit of pepper.
- Pass the croutons through the aromatic sauce and put in the oven to brown. Check to see if the parsley root and the mushrooms are boiled and then drain them using the sieve. Blend everything and add the sifted flour and the juice in which they boiled. You’ll get a fine cream, which is served with flavoured croutons.