- 500 g of forest mushrooms
- 3 white onions
- 2 ramson bunches
- 1 parsley bunch
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Clean the mushrooms and then cut-off their tails. Wash and dry thoroughly them, then boil them for 5 minutes in a little bit of water with a pinch of salt.
- Separately, in a pot, brown Romanian onion, using enough olive oil. When transparent, just add two cloves of crushed garlic and leave them under the lid until the mushrooms are almost cooked.
- Add, a minute apart, finely chopped parsley, dill and ramson. Optionally, you can cool off with half a cup of white, off-dry wine.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave everything to steam under the lid.
- This kind of food is served warm (under no circumstances it will be served hot).